Search
Monday 23 October 2017
  • :
  • :

HPSEB employee electrocuted, referred to PGI Chandigarh

An assistant lineman Joginder Singh (50) with HPSEB was electrocuted at the Old Matour locality on the outskirts of the kandra town. Lineman is a resident of Ghana village and was working at the Bagli section of the HPSEB when he tried to climb an electricity pole with using a ladder and received a shock and fell on a drain. He was rushed to Tanda Hospital in a critical condition and later hospital referred him to the PGI, Chandigarh.



The News Himachal seeks to cover the entire demographic of the state, going from grass root panchayati level institutions to top echelons of the state. Our website hopes to be a source not just for news, but also a resource and a gateway for happenings in Himachal.