Flames engulfed Sanjauli, Shimla, when a major fire broke out in a building’s top floor in densely populated North Oak, at about 7 pm today, causing loss of property worth lakhs. Though, there is no real insight yet, but according to residents of Sanjauli, gas leak in the house that went unnoticed for a while was reason for the fire. One lady, probably the house owner, is reported to have attained slight burns. The fire brigade is reported to have successfully managed to extinguish the fire and stop it from spreading to the other nearby buildings, but not before the horrifying flames had burnt the entire floor of the building.
Fire burns down top floor of a building in North Oak Sanjauli
Previous PostSymbols for Shimla Municipal Corporation Elections Next PostTribal deputation calls on Chief Minister