Search
Tuesday 24 April 2018
  • :
  • :

NCC, IL&FS to exit Sorang hydro project

Infrastructure firms NCC and IL&FS Engineering have decided to completely exit from the hydro electric project they are jointly building on the River Sorang, a tributary of Sutlej River, in Himachal Pradesh.

The 100-mw power project was coming up at an investment of Rs 849.8 crore. Close to 85% of works was completed and the project was scheduled to take off by year-end. NCC holds 67% equity in Himachal Sorang Power, while IL&FS Engineering holds remaining 33%.



The News Himachal seeks to cover the entire demographic of the state, going from grass root panchayati level institutions to top echelons of the state. Our website hopes to be a source not just for news, but also a resource and a gateway for happenings in Himachal.